The new breed of e-bike
The perfect blend of e-bike and e-motorcycle has arrived in the form of the new SUR-RON electric motorcycle.
Built for offroad and on road use its the next big leap forward in mid range electric two wheel motion.
Available NOW to demo on our offroad e track at EEMC HQ.
We offer nationwide doorstep demo’s, UK delivery along with full finance packages and mobile servicing.
- On road version EEC Approved road legal as a L1e Moped licence.
- With full road kitMassive 60V 6KW power with minimal weight of just 47KG = fantastic power
- Fast Charge easily removable Lithium batteries madeby Panasonic with integrated display
- Ignition and battery key lock, plus Steering Lock
- Charge time 2.5 to 3.5 hours with 10A 60V fast charger
- Mid Drive Motor (reduced overheating issues as associated with rear hub drive machine)
- Chassis/Swing Arm Aluminum Forged
- DNM Race spec forks, Hydraulic Compression and Rebound adjust
- Rear Shock by DNM Nitrogen charged, external piggyback reservoir rebound adjustable & compression
- Two power modes: Eco- Benninger’s mode and full power at the flick of a switch
- Alloy Sump guard and Aluminum “Fat” handlebars
- USB Charging point 2.1A
- LCD Digital Speedo with trip and max speed functions
- 3 way adjustable alloy rearsets
- Lighting – LED front and Rear
- 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear
- Side stand with kill switch
18 month Motorcycle warranty
20,000 Miles battery warranty
Competition use 30 days only.
Surron Road models are rated as a 50cc moped and can be ridden:
on a CBT license and L plates for 16 year olds plus
on a car license if you passed your car driving test before 1 February 2001
have a full moped licence from passing a moped test since 1 December 1990
BOOK A SURRON TEST RIDE TODAY
We’re utterly convinced that from the moment you swing a leg over any of our motorcycles you’ll understand just how incredible these machines can be.
We’ve developed our very own all electric offroad grass and dirt track next to EEMC HQ bang in the heart of the english countryside. Its built for beginners so dont be worried about big jumps and all that!
Book a test ride today and feel the energy of an electric offroad motorcycle for yourself or your children.
GET IN TOUCH
Drop us a line using our online form, send us an email, give us a call or even send us a letter! Whatever the case we’ll do our upmost to respond as quickly as we can.
Anyone is welcome at EEMC HQ, but its a busy workshop and showroom so to makesure we have enough time to put the kettle on please contact us before popping your head in the door!
Landline +44 (0) 1379 898987
Mobile +44 (0) 7917606725